Friday, June 7, 2013

2:49am So I learnt a procedure this week; Tonsillectomy à chaud.ok,crash course time: Tonsils, mass of lymphoid tissues(like bodyguards) In the upper part of the throat jst behind the mouth Chaud, a french word for hot(duh,french word,no d) 'lectomy,means excision,removal So,Tonsillectomy à chaud simply means removal of the tonsils while its still 'hot',hot as in highly innflammed Ok!blah blah,enough already!all am tryna say is,inflammed tonsils are not removed,but they are allowed to resolve first.but in some cases,the otorhinolaryngologist(ENT people) has to remove to it so as to save the life of the patient.probably its so large its blocking the airway or some other indications,as in they can't wait at all for ordinary tonsilectomy Do u feel that way atimes?like just too 'hot',u just can't take it anymore?I feel like that most times.like I need an urgent 'me'lectomy à vacatione(ofcourse remove the e) Like seriously if I don't take a break soon ehn...well nothing would happen. Back to my books(or sleep)

No comments:

Post a Comment