Friday, June 7, 2013

1:56am Ok,I am tired,very very tired.and this posting isn't helping at all.8am to 5pm for the past 3wks and an EOP nxt wk?huh?atimes am jst like why meeee??!!!but then you all would say shebi na me fill jamb form.yea na me fill am but I seriously had no idea!no one did!no clues.no one even hinted me I would spend my call hours counting contractions while the lady in labor pleads with me to please help me rub her down(annd am still half asleep o).I had no idea I would stand on my feet for 8hrs,in a wardround,while I still have to answer questions intelligibly.I didn't even know I would have to read like a zombie just to hit PASS.but am here shey?they said it would get better when we start getting paid.why don't you just pay me now na?! Argghhhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment